Wooden Coconut Cutlery
These ECO-FRIENDLY UTENSILS are handcrafted from coconut wood. A sustainable alternative to traditional disposable plastic cutlery comes from a fallen coconut tree that normally would become waste. Carefully crafted and beautiful texture make this reusable utensil a perfect gift from nature. Put these sustainable utensils in your lunch box every day or in your travel bag.
This kit of utensils includes:
- 01 x wooden coconut spoon
- 01 x wooden coconut fork
- 01 x wooden coconut knife
- 01 x bamboo straw
- 01 cleaning brushes made of metal and natural fiber
- 01 reusable cotton bags
- 100% natural (real coconut and bamboo materials)
- Reusable and Biodegradable
- Handmade by Vietnamese artisans
- Light and strong
- Easy to care
- Replace plastic utensils and straws
- Practical: Use this zero waste kit in the office, for picnics, travel, camping, take-out meals and festivals
- Portable: put this handy kit in your bag, lunch box, car or picnic
In each kit, a BAMBOO STRAW and a CLEANER BRUSH are absolutely indispensables. Natural bamboo straws are hand-crafted. Each straw is hand-made, unique in color, texture, diameter, and fineness. This sustainable straw contains no dyes or inks and absolutely no dyes, inks and absolutely no chemicals. A natural fiber husk cleaning brush helps you wash easily this bamboo straw.
A REUSABLE BAG is exactly designed to carry easily this zero waste utensils. This pouch keeps utensils sanitary, prefer for camping, travel, school, office or home.